Zip Lining Accident Flesh Eating Bacteria. May 9 2012 -- A Georgia woman is fighting for her life after contracting flesh-eating disease during a zip line accident. While Copeland took her turn the zip line broke causing her to suffer an injury to her leg.
What happened next remains a blur. Student With Flesh-Eating Bacteria Critical Aimee Copland 24 is completely relying on a ventilator says her father. They quickly turned into saving my life mode says Aimee.
Woman contracts flesh-eating bacteria in zip-line accident.
A Georgia woman who lost her leg after contracting a rare flesh-eating bacteria after a zip-lining accident could lose more limbs her family warned. CBS News Aimee Copeland is fighting for her life against a deadly flesh-eating disease she contracted following a zip-lining accident. Fox. Life Liberty.